Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 3 American Museum of Natural History

The museum was huge and very neat. I don't think you could ever see it all. We could have visited it every day and seen something new.

We went to a lot of shows and "special events" at the museum. We went to a "Monsters of the Sea" show and the famous "Space show"

(Trying to get a descent picture outside of the space theater)

We browsed through the primate section, the deep sea section, the space section, the mammal section, we saw everything we could possibly see in the time we were there.

(This is supposed to be a picture of a huge whale, but it turned out really dark)


(This tree was decorated with only decorations made out of origami, it was very beautiful)

I have to add this in...
We had lunch in the museum and I ate the best thing I have ever tasted. It was a "Crumbs Cupcake" It was delicious and divine and my mouth still waters when I think of it. I kept my eyes open for the rest of the trip to indulge in another one of these delicious treats but never happened to find one. Oh sweet crumbs cupcake, I love you, and would gladly pay another five bucks to eat you...

No comments:

Post a Comment