Friday, December 12, 2008

Day 4-Radio City Hall Christmas Spectacular Show



Monday, brought a trip to Radio City Hall, at the Rockefellar center. We saw the show "Radio City Christmas Spectacular" with the Rockettes. I think this was both my mom and I's favorite part of the entire trip. The show was great. Carson loved it and Hannah was pretty entertained as well. The show had amazing special effects and backgrounds. I can't put into words what we saw-it was amazing!





The theme of the show was mostly based around Santa and that aspect of Christams but I was pleasantly suprised at the ending. They performed the nativity story and read it from the bible, singing hymns we are all familiar with. It was a wonderful ending to a wonderful show.



The top pictures are from the Radio City Hall website, the bottom is my attempt at capturing the nativity scene at the end of the show.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I am jealous! Is Cam going to be home for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun! I am glad you got to go!

    ReplyDelete